Vision, Ethos and Aims
Holt House Infant School nurtures a caring community in which every child learns well. It has a welcoming and secure environment with a warm and friendly ethos. It is dedicated to providing high standards and committed to giving each and every child the best possible education. Children’s behaviour is excellent and children and adults live and work together in a positive and supportive way. Parents can be assured that their child will achieve well at Holt House. The documents on this page will tell you more about our school. Paper copies of the information on this website are available free of charge from the school office.
Our values and principles are to:
- provide high quality, effective teaching together with exciting and creative learning opportunities
- value teamwork and
- provide a safe, welcoming and friendly environment.
- be fully inclusive, celebrate each individual and respect differences.
- have high expectations and aspirations for all children.
- build confidence, resilience and independence in all.
- provide a curriculum that is enriched by experiences such as visits, residentials, special days and celebrations.
- foster a love of learning for life.